Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cloth Diapers


6/25/08 - Well, today was Ella's first day in cloth diapers. I thought I would try them now that she poops an aweful lot less and I've been trying to save a little money as well. I think she really likes them so far; they are definetly softer and it seems like she has more leg freedom. I guess I'll give an update in a week after I've changed a few poopy diapers and after she's soaked through her vinal panties a few times :)

(This just in: Ella pooped. The cloth diaper held up very well, but Mommy didn't. I got a little touch of nausea when I had to wash off the poo before I chucked it in the washer. I suppose I can get used to this...)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Yah Ella! Welcome to the cloth bums club! Did you know cousin Lyddie also wears cloth diapers sometimes too?