Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 8 Month Birthday!


10/21/08 - Today was Ella's 8 Month Birthday :) I can't believe that in one more month she will be 'out' as long as she was 'in' :)

She still loves squash more than anything else, will down an 8oz bottle in the blink of an eye if she's hungry and can make it from the fireplace to the dining room in about 10 seconds flat. She loves her "big bear" and her special time with Mommy each morning. When it's time for Daddy to come home, I think she knows it because she starts looking around for him and as soon as she hears the door, her eyes light up and she gets all giddy :)

She weighs 25lbs and is just around 30". Still in size 4 diapers and already fitting nicely into 18-24 month clothing. She's growing like a weed and now when I look back at her "baby" pictures, I realize how fast time has gone by. She is such a good little girl and I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Ashton and Neil said...

happy eight month birthday Ella! Are you guys going to the Halloween parade at Genpact? I want to meet Miss Ella!