Monday, August 3, 2009

Potty Training 101

8/3/09 - Who would have thought that potty training would be so easy?

So, what was the first thing I did when I found Ella in the toilet, you ask? Well I ran to get my camera, of course! Immediately followed by updating my Facebook status to: "just fished her daughter out of the toilet. Yes, I said "out" of the toilet. Sitting indian-style, right in the bowl, facing the tank, splashing in the water... Guess what time it is? Bathtime. Followed by a quick lesson on the difference between "ON the potty" and "IN the potty"

What else would a good mother do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella and RJ would get in so much trouble together,,,,,OMG:)

Kelly

Maria said...

Still laughing out loud over this one!

Anonymous said...

Lol I was watching her video and amelia came in and was saying Ella, and laughing at the end of the video hysterically
it was so funny she made me play it about 20 times