Monday, September 1, 2008

Ella's Teeth


9/1/08 - I know it's been awhile, but Ella has been completely out of sorts with her poor little gums hurting her. She's been a different baby for a week or so now. Usually really good and playing well, but sleeping more at night and staying up more during the day. But, I knew the day was coming when she would be breaking out a new tooth and today was that day. She would not let me get a picture, but there is a little hole in her gums on the bottom and within a day or two I'm expecting to see a little tooth pop out. She is more grumpy than ever today, but I promise to update the blog this week with at least a few pictures of her (hopefully not crying) and maybe even a shot of the new tooth! :oD

1 comment:

Ashton and Neil said...

try teething tablets. They dissolve under her tongue in seconds...and they are all natural. You can get them at almost any store...hope she feels better!