Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Tiger & The Tooth





9/17/08 - Ella's tooth has finally shown itself in a picture! For a while I was afraid I would never get a good shot of it, but today she was feeling especially playful on the floor and I was able to take a bunch of shots (including a picture or two of her in her tiger suit :) )


Tooth number 2 is on it's way, I have a feeling it will be poking through any day now. Ella is really getting big and as Aunt Reah pointed out, she's looking more and more like a little girl than a little baby. She still loves her "big bear" and won't sleep without him. She enjoys her morning naps and LOVES squash (just like her mommy). Oh, and she's also come to like baths (finally!). Once we added bubbles, it's like a whole new experience, and she loves it.


1 comment:

Maria said...

Too sweet! I can't wait to see you this weekend Ella! Aunt Reah hasn't seen you in a while!